Bluetooth Serial Adapter - Parani BCD110B-DU-SPP
The Parani-BCD110 is a Bluetooth Class1 OEM SMD/DIP module combining antenna for OEM manufactures who want to implement Bluetooth Class1 functionality with their products cost effectively and also in timely manner.
The BCD110 supports Class1 Bluetooth transmission level for longer communication distance typically ranges from 200m up to 1000m at line-up sight.
The BCD110 supports UART, USB, I2C, PCM, PIO interfaces for the communication with the OEM products.
The BCD110 is provided with Bluetooth v2.0+EDR compatible firmware runs internally for SPP (Serial Port Profile) applications by default. The SPP firmware
supports up to 4 simultaneous multiple connections and is designed to work out-of-box for real world SPP applications such as POS (Point-of-sales),
industrial automation, remote metering and other various applications. Optionally, the BCD110 can be supplied with only software stack up to HCI
level so entire Bluetooth stack runs on the host side for the application such as USB dongles for computers or OEM manufacturers can even develop
and embed their own firmware into the BCD110.
The BCD110 is fully qualified with Bluetooth v2.0+EDR specification so OEM manufacturers can save cost and time for overall OEM product certifications,
which makes the BCD110 ideal solution for larger volume and cost sensitive applications.
- Bluetooth Class 1
- Bluetooth v2.0+EDR specification
- Transmit Power: +18dBm Typical
- Receive sensitivity: -90dBm (0.1% BER)
- Integrated 8Mbit Flash Memory
- Supports Serial Port Profile (SPP)
- Working distance (In an open field): Nom.200m, up to 1000m
- Supports built-in chip, stub and dipole antennas
- 802.11 co-existence
- Standard HCI over UART or USB
- Field-proven SPP (Serial Port Profile) firmware supporting up to 4 simultaneous multiple connections
- Firmware upgrade via windows-based software (ParaniUpdater)
- Easy to use Windows configuration tool available.
- ROHS compliant