12.5kHz Channel VHF High Power TX
The ENT1 transmitter modules offer a 100mW RF output VHF data link in Radiometrix SIL standard pin-out and footprint.
- Conforms to EN 300 220-3 and EN 301 489-3
- Standard frequency 169.406250MHz
- Other frequencies from 120MHz to 180MHz
- 12.5 kHz channel spacing
- Data rates up to 3kbps
- Usable range over 10km
- Fully screened
- Low power requirements
- Remote meter reading
- Data loggers
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- High-end security and fire alarms
- DGPS systems
- Vehicle data up/download
- Size: 43 x 14.5 x 5mm
- Operating frequency: 169.406250MHz
- Supply range: 5v
- Current consumption: 70mA Max
- Data bit rate: 3kbps max.
- Transmit power: 20dBm (100mW) nominal
Please Note Disclaimer:
Lemos International does not assume any responsibility for errors nor any liability arising from the application or use of any sub-assemblies purchased through Lemos International, including fitness for any particular application.
The purchaser must satisfy all relevant FCC and Radio Regulations which applies to their finished product in the country of intended use. These modules transmit and/or receive radio signals and may not function as intended if interference is present.