VHF NB FM High Power Transmitter
The special HX1 transmitter modules offer a 300mW RF output VHF data link in Radiometrix SIL standard pin-out and footprint. This makes the HX1 ideally suited to those low power applications where existing narrow band and wideband transmitters provide insufficient range.
Frequency 144.390MHz, 144.800MHz, 145.175, 151.300MHz & 169MHz band
- Standard frequency:169MHz band
- Other frequencies from 120MHz to 180MHz
- Data rates up to 3kbps for standard module
- Usable range over 10km
- Fully screened
- Low power requirements
The HX1 is a narrow band radio transmitter module for use in long range data transfer applications at ranges up to 10kilometres. HX1 transmitter circuit
is the BiM1T transmitter circuit in the TX1 pin-out with slightly enlarged dimension to accommodate extra Power Amplifier circuit to produce 300mW
RF output and available for operation on 169MHz European licence exempt frequency band.
- Tracing and asset tracking systems
- Meter reading systems
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- Data loggers
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- Social alarms
- High-end security and fire alarms
- DGPS systems
- Vehicle data up/download
- Transmit power: 300mW (24.7dBm) nominal
- Operating frequency: 169.4125MHz, 169.5625MHz
- Supply range: 5V regulated
- Current consumption: 140mA nominal transmit
- Data bit rate: 3kbps max.
- Size: 43 x 15 x 5mm
Purchasers needs to submit a valid amateur ham radio license when placing the purchase order for the HX1-144.390 modules.
A member of our customer service team will contact you for your valid FCC License/call sign before this item can be shipped.