VHF NB FM High Power Transmitter
The special HX1 transmitter modules offer a 300mW RF output VHF data link in Radiometrix SIL standard pin-out and footprint. This makes the HX1 ideally suited to those low power applications where existing narrow band and wideband transmitters provide insufficient range.
Frequency 144.390MHz, 144.800MHz, 145.175, 151.300MHz & 169MHz band
- Standard frequency:169MHz band
- Other frequencies from 120MHz to 180MHz
- Data rates up to 3kbps for standard module
- Usable range over 10km
- Fully screened
- Low power requirements
The HX1 is a narrow band radio transmitter module for use in long range data transfer applications at ranges up to 10kilometres. HX1 transmitter circuit
is the BiM1T transmitter circuit in the TX1 pin-out with slightly enlarged dimension to accommodate extra Power Amplifier circuit to produce 300mW
RF output and available for operation on 169MHz European licence exempt frequency band.
- Tracing and asset tracking systems
- Meter reading systems
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- Data loggers
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- Social alarms
- High-end security and fire alarms
- DGPS systems
- Vehicle data up/download
- Transmit power: 300mW (24.7dBm) nominal
- Operating frequency: 169.4125MHz, 169.5625MHz
- Supply range: 5V regulated
- Current consumption: 140mA nominal transmit
- Data bit rate: 3kbps max.
- Size: 43 x 15 x 5mm
Purchasers needs to submit a valid amateur ham radio license when placing the purchase order for the HX1-144.390 modules.
A member of our customer service team will contact you for your valid FCC License/call sign before this item can be shipped.
Please Note Disclaimer:
Lemos International does not assume any responsibility for errors nor any liability arising from the application or use of any sub-assemblies purchased through Lemos International, including fitness for any particular application.
The purchaser must satisfy all relevant FCC and Radio Regulations which applies to their finished product in the country of intended use. These modules transmit and/or receive radio signals and may not function as intended if interference is present.