UHF FM Code-Hopping Data Transmitter
The KTX2 is a miniature PCB mounting code-hopping UHF radio transmitter suitable for use in secure remote keyless control applications at distances up to 75 metres in-building or 300 metres open ground.
- Designed for compliance with EN 300 220-3 and EN 301 489-3
- Each transmitter module is pre-programmed and unique
- No additional circuitry required to use the module
- 32-bit encryption more than 4 billion combinations
- Usable range up to 300m
- Available at 433.92MHz
- Fully screened module
- Suitable for use with a Radiometrix KRX receiver-decoder
The module combines full screening with extensive internal filtering for EMC – minimising spuriousradiations and susceptibilities. The KTX2 module will
suit wireless control links in applications includingcar and building security and secure unidirectional remote process control. Because of the small
size andlow power requirement the module is ideal for use in portable, battery-powered devices such as hand-heldremote controls requiring data integrity
and high security.
- Crystal-locked PLL
- FM data with Manchester encoding
- Operation from 3V to 6V
- +3dBm output on 433.92MHz
- <1uA standby, 8mA Tx current
- Supply status included in transmission
- Handheld remote controls
- Secure unidirectional remote process control
- Vehicle and building security and fire alarms
- Status reporting and monitoring secure systems
- Industrial controls
- HVAC controls
- Wireless door entry systems
- Simple On/Off switching
Please Note Disclaimer:
Lemos International does not assume any responsibility for errors nor any liability arising from the application or use of any sub-assemblies purchased through Lemos International, including fitness for any particular application.
The purchaser must satisfy all relevant FCC and Radio Regulations which applies to their finished product in the country of intended use. These modules transmit and/or receive radio signals and may not function as intended if interference is present.