Bluetooth Serial Adapter - Parani Industrial Bluetooth Access Point with Virtual Serial Port Support, Class 1, up to 14 connections
The Parani-MSP1000B is an Industrial Bluetooth Access Point that connects Bluetooth devices to 10/100 Base-T Ethernet network. Supporting point to multi-point connectivity to 14 points.
Download Product Spec
The Parani MSP1000B is an Industrial Bluetooth Access Point product line designed to connect Bluetooth devices to the 10/100 Base-T Ethernet network with advanced features. These Bluetooth Access Points transmit data from each Bluetooth terminal to management station via TCP/IP.
The Parani MSP1000B Bluetooth Access Point product line incorporates Bluetooth 2.0 Protocol Stack with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) support; and transmits data from each Bluetooth terminal to management station via TCP/IP.
These units’ support profiles including Serial port, LAN access, PAN and FTP profiles to keep Bluetooth devices interoperating smoothly and easily.
Parani MSP1000B Features:
- Connects Bluetooth devices to 10/100 base-T Ethernet.
- Dual Ethernet Interface support
- Supports Up to 3Mbps throughput
- Ideal wireless solution for the replacement of the wired multi-port serial card.
- 14 Bluetooth Connections support
- Supports Bluetooth profiles for Serial Port, LAN Access, PAN, File Transfer and Dial up Networking.
- Easy-to-use COM-Port redirector support
- Flexible TCP/UDP host mode support: Multiple host connection/data transfer
- System logging & port logging
- Supports Python Script Engine for customization
- Supports firmware upgrade via web, hyper terminal program or etc.
- Supports surge protector
- Supports RFC 2217, Telnet COM Port Control Protocol.
- DC Power Adapter
- DAT-G01R Antenna: 3 dBi Dipole Antenna-RP-SMA-Reverse right-hand thread
- Serial data cable
- Ethernet straight cable
- wall mount bracket
- Quick Start Guide
Downloads & Datasheets
Bluetooth Serial Adapter - ESD110B-DU+EEC-G01R+SAT-G01R