VHF Narrow Band FM 2 Watt Multi-channel transmitter
The QPT transmitter module offers a 2 watt RF output VHF radio link, in either a robust aluminium extruded casing, or a smaller footprint PCB mounted shield can. This unit is ideally suited.
- Conforms to EN 300 220-3 and EN 301 489-3
- PLL synthesizer with TCXO
- Data rates up to 5 kbps for standard module
- Usable range over 10km
- Re-programmable via RS232 interface
- Amateur radio
- MURS units
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- High-end security systems
- APRS systems
- Vehicle data up/download
- ROV/machinery controls
- Operating frequency: 144.000 – 144.775 (25KHz steps)
- Any 2MHz segment in 135- 175MHz
- 16 channels selected by parallel interface
- or 32 channels by serial command
- Transmit power: 2 W (+33dBm) nominal (1 watt version available)
- Supply range: 12V (11 – 15V)
- Current consumption: 550mA typ.
- Data bit rate: 5kbps max
- Size: 68 x 55 x 15mm (pcb mounted version)
- 83 x 64 x 30 mm (extrusion case version)
- (dimensions do not include connectors)
Please Note Disclaimer:
Lemos International does not assume any responsibility for errors nor any liability arising from the application or use of any sub-assemblies purchased through Lemos International, including fitness for any particular application.
The purchaser must satisfy all relevant FCC and Radio Regulations which applies to their finished product in the country of intended use. These modules transmit and/or receive radio signals and may not function as intended if interference is present.