VHF Narrow Band FM High Power (100mW) Transmitter
The TX1H transmitter modules offer a 100mW RF output VHF data link in Radiometrix SIL standard pin-out and footprint. This makes the TX1H ideally suited to those low power applications.
Download Product Spec
- Standard frequency 151.300MHz
- Other frequencies from 120MHz to 180MHz
- TX1H is a BiM1T in TX1 pin-out
- Data rates up to 10kbps for standard module
- Usable range over 10km
- Fully screened
- Low power requirements
The TX1H is a narrow band radio transmitter module for use in long range data transfer applications at ranges up to 10kilometres. TX1H transmitter circuit
is the BiM1T transmitter circuit in the TX1 pin-out with slightly enlarged dimension to accommodate extra Power Amplifier circuit to produce 100mW
RF output and operates on Australian frequency of 151.300MHz. European version on 169MHz band is also available.
- EPOS equipment, barcode scanners
- Data loggers
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- High-end security and fire alarms
- DGPS systems
- Vehicle data up/download
- Size: 43 x 14.5 x 5mm
- Operating frequency: 151.300MHz
- Transmit power: 20dBm (100mW) nominal
- Supply range: 3.8 – 15V @ 100mW
- Current consumption: 80mA transmit
- Data bit rate: 10kbps max. (standard module)
Please Note Disclaimer:
Lemos International does not assume any responsibility for errors nor any liability arising from the application or use of any sub-assemblies purchased through Lemos International, including fitness for any particular application.
The purchaser must satisfy all relevant FCC and Radio Regulations which applies to their finished product in the country of intended use. These modules transmit and/or receive radio signals and may not function as intended if interference is present.