433MHz FM Transmitter
The TX2 data link module is a miniature PCB mounting UHF radio transmitter and receiver pair which enable the simple implementation of a data link at up to 160 kbit/s at distances up to 75 metres.
Download Product Spec
Typical features include:
- CE certified by independent Notified Body
- Verified to comply with harmonised radio standard EN 300 220-3 by accredited Test Laboratory
- Verified to comply with harmonised EMC standard EN 301 489-3 by accredited Test Laboratory
- Data rates up to 160 kbps
- Usable range up to 300 m
- 433.92 MHz versions.
- Fully screened
Available for operation at 433.92 MHz in Europe (including UK), both modules combine full screening with extensive internal filtering to ensure EMC compliance
by minimising spurious radiations and susceptibilities. The TX2 and RX2 modules will suit one-to-one and multi-node wireless links in applications
including car and building security, EPOS and inventory tracking, remote industrial process monitoring and computer networking. Because of their small
size and low power requirements, both modules are ideal for use in portable, battery-powered applications such as hand-held terminals.
- Handheld terminals
- EPOS and inventory tracking
- Remote industrial process monitoring
- Data loggers
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- Vehicle and building security and fire alarms
- Vehicle data up/download
Downloads & Datasheets
The SP2-433-160 is a highly integrated intelligent transceiver module, which enable a radio network/link.