Bi-directional Low Power RF Remote Control Application Boards
These simple application boards use firmware based on the BD118 remote control systems to implement a bi-directional control link. A system consists of a master board (which initiates communication burst cycles) and a slave (which responds to them). In hardware terms these boards are the same, but have different firmware loaded.
- 8 bit address select switch
- A relay to control mains powered devices rated up to 8A, 240VAC
- Visual LED indication of communication status and relay state
- Useful for RF module range testing
- Logic or Switch input for momentary control of relay
- Very low (1mA) average current. 2 years operating life from D cells
- Simple plug-and-play setup. No complex programming needed.
- Security and Alarm systems
- Emergency assistance call system
- Status reporting and monitoring systems
- RF Remote control systems
- Industrial controls
- HVAC controls
- Simple On/Off switching
- Long range telecontrol with Narrow Band FM radios
The BL118 Application kit is supplied with the following contents:
1 BL118 Encoder/Decoder Master board
1 BL118 Encoder/Decoder Slave board
2 Radiometrix Transceiver module(ordered separately)
2 1/4-wavelength monopole or helical antennas.
External power supply (12V and 5V version available)
- BD118 – remote control systems to implement a bi-directional control link.
- CTA App. Boards – simple encoder/decoder for use with ISM band telemetry modules.
- CTA88– 8 bit address, 8 bit data encoder and decoder combined in a single IC
- The CTA88 – Remote Control Application Board