The KFX2 is a UHF code hopping 5 button keyfob transmitter for use with the matching KDEC decoder or KRX-416-000-DIL decoder IC to provide a remote controlled link in excess of 100 metres over.
- Designed to comply with harmonised radio standard EN 300 220-3, EMC standard EN 301 489-3 and low voltage directive.
- Usable range typically >100 m
- Versions available on 433.92MHz and 434.42MHz (others by request, please contact sales)
- Available in 1 to 5 button formats
- Led indication of transmission
- Lithium batteries for long life (6V)
- Handheld remote controls
- Secure unidirectional remote process control
- Vehicle and building security and fire alarms
- Status reporting and monitoring secure systems
- Industrial controls
- HVAC controls
- Wireless door entry systems
- Simple On/Off switching