NRX1 FM Receiver
The NRX1 is a VHF radio data receiver and it offers a low power, reliable data link in a Radiometrix SIL standard pin out and foot print. It is an enhanced, low cost version of the Radiometrix RX1.
- Designed to comply with harmonised radio standard EN 300 220-3 and EMC standard EN 301 489-3
- Frequencies available as standard: 151.3000MHz, 169.4125MHz, 173.2250MHz and 173.2500MHz
- Other custom frequencies from 120MHz to 180MHz available to order
- Data rates up to 10 kbps with 25kHz channel spacing
- Usable range to 10km+ with matching transmitter
- Fully screened
NRX1 is a VHF equivalent of Radiometrix UHF NRX2 receiver and it is available for licence-exempt operation in the UK 173MHz bands and European 169MHz band.
It is also available in the Australian frequency of 151.300MHz. NRX1 modules combine effective screening with internal filtering to minimise spurious
radiation and susceptibility thereby ensuring EMC compliance. They are particularly suitable for one-to-one and multi-node wireless links where longer
ranges are required at low to moderate data rates. Applications include building security, EPOS and inventory tracking, remote industrial process monitoring
and data networks. Because of their small size and low power consumption, these modules are ideal for use in battery-powered portable applications
such as handheld terminals.
- Double conversion FM superhet
- Supply range: 2.9V – 15V @ 10mA (internal 2.8V voltage regulator)
- Data bit rate: 10kbps max.
- Receiver sensitivity: -120dBm (for 12dB SINAD)
- Local Oscillator (LO) re-radiation: <-60dBm
- Adjacent Channel: -70dBm
- Blocking: -86dB
- Handheld terminals
- EPOS and inventory tracking
- Data loggers
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- High-end security and fire alarms
Please Note Disclaimer:
Lemos International does not assume any responsibility for errors nor any liability arising from the application or use of any sub-assemblies purchased through Lemos International, including fitness for any particular application.
The purchaser must satisfy all relevant FCC and Radio Regulations which applies to their finished product in the country of intended use. These modules transmit and/or receive radio signals and may not function as intended if interference is present.