VHF Narrow Band FM Low Current Receiver
The RX1L receiver module has very low current consumption (1mA) and it offers a reliable data link in an industry-standard pin out and footprint.
The RX1L is a single-channel receiver available on 151.300MHz, 169.4125MHz, and 173.225MHz frequencies as standard. Other frequencies are available by
special request. As a narrowband device it is suitable for long-range applications at bit rates up to 5kbps, aided by high receive sensitivity of up
to -120dBm for 12dB SINAD.
The module is fully shielded, enjoying high immunity to external interference, and is compliant with ETSI EN 300 220-2 (radio) and EN 301 489-3 (EMC) standards.
Users can evaluate new projects based on the RX1L, using the NBEK evaluation platform and xx2M carrier/adapter for the receiver module, available now from
- Conforms to EN 300 220-3 and EN 301 489-3
- Data rates up to 5 kbps for standard module
- Fully screened. Low profile
- Very low current consumption
- Long battery life
- Solar powered remote installation
- Data loggers
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- High-end security and fire alarms
- Vehicle data up/download
- Size: 59 x 38 x 7mm
- Operating frequency: 151.300MHz or 173.225MHz
- Supply range: 3.1V – 9V
- Current consumption: 1mA
- Data bit rate: 5kbps max. (standard module)
- Receiver sensitivity: -120dBm (for 12dB SINAD)