VHF Narrow Band FM Low Current Receiver
The RX1L receiver module has very low current consumption (1mA) and it offers a reliable data link in an industry-standard pin out and footprint.
Download Product Spec
The RX1L is a single-channel receiver available on 151.300MHz, 169.4125MHz, and 173.225MHz frequencies as standard. Other frequencies are available by
special request. As a narrowband device it is suitable for long-range applications at bit rates up to 5kbps, aided by high receive sensitivity of up
to -120dBm for 12dB SINAD.
The module is fully shielded, enjoying high immunity to external interference, and is compliant with ETSI EN 300 220-2 (radio) and EN 301 489-3 (EMC) standards.
Users can evaluate new projects based on the RX1L, using the NBEK evaluation platform and xx2M carrier/adapter for the receiver module, available now from
- Conforms to EN 300 220-3 and EN 301 489-3
- Data rates up to 5 kbps for standard module
- Fully screened. Low profile
- Very low current consumption
- Long battery life
- Solar powered remote installation
- Data loggers
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- High-end security and fire alarms
- Vehicle data up/download
- Size: 59 x 38 x 7mm
- Operating frequency: 151.300MHz or 173.225MHz
- Supply range: 3.1V – 9V
- Current consumption: 1mA
- Data bit rate: 5kbps max. (standard module)
- Receiver sensitivity: -120dBm (for 12dB SINAD)
Please Note Disclaimer:
Lemos International does not assume any responsibility for errors nor any liability arising from the application or use of any sub-assemblies purchased through Lemos International, including fitness for any particular application.
The purchaser must satisfy all relevant FCC and Radio Regulations which applies to their finished product in the country of intended use. These modules transmit and/or receive radio signals and may not function as intended if interference is present.