Bluetooth v4.2 & v5.0 with Bluetooth Low Energy
- Bluetooth v4.2 & v5.0 with Bluetooth Low Energy.
- TI CC2640R2F ARM® Cortex®-M3 industry-standard chip.
- Designed with PCB integrated antenna, Suitable for SMD. Size: 115.94mm^2.
- Metal cover against EMI interference.
- Transmitting, Receiving, Wake-up by only 2 UART pins.
- Control easily by AT commands.
- Standard Generic Attribute Profile (GATT).
- Application: Smart phone/Tablet accessories, Remote monitoring and control, Smart home, Indoor positioning.
- Certifications: NCC, FCC, MIC.
The RYB080I is a Bluetooth v4.2 & v5.0 Low Energy Module.
By using the AT command which is developed by REYAX, your products could be fast and easily connected with the smartphones and all kinds of Bluetooth devices.
|RF Output Power||-21||5||dBm|
|Active Current||1.5||mA||UART function is available.
BLE is broadcasting.
|Advertising Average Current||0.2||mA||BLE broadcast once in 100ms.|
|Advertising Average Current||23||uA||BLE broadcast once in 1 second.|
|Advertising Average Current||3||uA||BLE broadcast once in 10 second.|
|Wake Up Time||2||ms|
|UART Baud Rate||9600||115200||bps|
|RF Frequency Range||2400||2483.5||MHz|
|Flash erase cycles||100||K||Cycles|
|Antenna||Embedded Ceramic Antenna|
MORE FROM THIS MANUFACTURER
UART Interface 6.5 GHz and 8 GHz UWB Antenna Transceiver Module Lite Evaluation Board