UHF FM Wide Band 450mW Transmitter
The TX3H-869.5-10 is an 869.5MHz FM transmitter module with a power output of 450mW nominal. It is a 100% pin-compatible drop-in replacement for the Radiometrix TX1H-151.300-10.
Download Product Spec
- Standard frequency: 869.50MHz band
- Data rates up to 10kbps
- Usable range over 3km
- Fully screened
- Low power requirements
The TX3H operates on European 869.40 – 869.65MHz sub-band allocation for 500mW and is designed to meet EN300 200-3 (radio) and EN301 489-3 (EMC) requirements.
Custom frequencies may be available to order.
- Transmit power: 450mW (26.5dBm, ?1dB)
- Operating frequency: 869.50MHz
- Supply: 5V (regulated)
- Current consumption: 310mA (typical)
- Data bit rate: 10kbps max.
- Size: 45 x 17 x 5.5mm
- Tracing and asset tracking systems
- Meter reading systems
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- Data loggers
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- High-end security and fire alarms
- Social alarms
- Vehicle data up/download
Please Note Disclaimer:
Lemos International does not assume any responsibility for errors nor any liability arising from the application or use of any sub-assemblies purchased through Lemos International, including fitness for any particular application.
The purchaser must satisfy all relevant FCC and Radio Regulations which applies to their finished product in the country of intended use. These modules transmit and/or receive radio signals and may not function as intended if interference is present.