UHF FM Wide Band 450mW Transmitter
The TX3H-869.5-10 is an 869.5MHz FM transmitter module with a power output of 450mW nominal. It is a 100% pin-compatible drop-in replacement for the Radiometrix TX1H-151.300-10.
Download Product Spec
- Standard frequency: 869.50MHz band
- Data rates up to 10kbps
- Usable range over 3km
- Fully screened
- Low power requirements
The TX3H operates on European 869.40 – 869.65MHz sub-band allocation for 500mW and is designed to meet EN300 200-3 (radio) and EN301 489-3 (EMC) requirements.
Custom frequencies may be available to order.
- Transmit power: 450mW (26.5dBm, ?1dB)
- Operating frequency: 869.50MHz
- Supply: 5V (regulated)
- Current consumption: 310mA (typical)
- Data bit rate: 10kbps max.
- Size: 45 x 17 x 5.5mm
- Tracing and asset tracking systems
- Meter reading systems
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- Data loggers
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- High-end security and fire alarms
- Social alarms
- Vehicle data up/download
Downloads & Datasheets
The SP2-433-160 is a highly integrated intelligent transceiver module, which enable a radio network/link.