USX2 is small multi-channel half duplex UHF transceiver available for operation on 315MHz, 433MHz and 458MHz bands with the user programmable RF power output of up to 100mW.
USX2 offers up to 128 frequency channels in 25kHz channel spacing. USX2 also features dual VCO which allows transmitter section to be operated on one frequency while receiver on another.
- Conforms to ETSI EN 300 220-3 and EN 301 489-3
- High performance double superhet, 128 channel PLL synthesizer
- 100mW RF power output: adjustable via serial command
- Data rates up to 5 kbps for standard module
- Usable range over 500m
- Fully screened
- Feature-rich interface (RSSI, analogue and digital baseband)
- Digital RSSI output
- Incorporates a 1200baud dumb modem
- Re-programmable via RS232 interface
- Low power requirements
- Handheld terminals
- Heavy vehicle/machine remote controls
- EPOS equipment, barcode scanners
- Data loggers
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- High-end security and fire alarms
- Vehicle data up/download
Please Note Disclaimer:
Lemos International does not assume any responsibility for errors nor any liability arising from the application or use of any sub-assemblies purchased through Lemos International, including fitness for any particular application.
The purchaser must satisfy all relevant FCC and Radio Regulations which applies to their finished product in the country of intended use. These modules transmit and/or receive radio signals and may not function as intended if interference is present.
Downloads & Datasheets
Download Product Spec