869MHz Wide Band FM Transmitter
The TX3B radio transmitter module is an enhanced high power replacement for the European version.
Download Product Spec
- Complies with European harmonised standards EN 300 220 and EN 301 489
- 869.85MHz 5mW 100% duty cycle or 868.30MHz 8mW 1% duty cycle
- RF power output: +9dBm (8mW) on 868.30MHz+7dBm (5mW) on 869.85MHz
- Data rates up to 64kbps
- Crystal controlled PLL FM transmit circuitry
- Supply: 2.9V – 16V @ 14mA (8mW)
- 32 x 12.5 x 3.8mm
Available for operation in the 868-870MHz band in Europe, it combine full screening with internal filtering to ensure EMC compliance by minimising spurious
radiation and susceptibility. The TX3B and matching RX3A will suit one-to-one and multi-node wireless links in such applications as car and building
security, EPOS and inventory tracking, remote industrial process monitoring and data networks. Because of their small size and low power requirements,
both modules are ideal for use in portable, battery-powered applications such as hand-held terminals.
- Tracing and asset tracking systems
- Handheld terminals
- Meter reading systems
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- Data loggers
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- Security and fire alarms
- Vehicle data up/download
Please Note Disclaimer:
Lemos International does not assume any responsibility for errors nor any liability arising from the application or use of any sub-assemblies purchased through Lemos International, including fitness for any particular application.
The purchaser must satisfy all relevant FCC and Radio Regulations which applies to their finished product in the country of intended use. These modules transmit and/or receive radio signals and may not function as intended if interference is present.