Bluetooth Serial Adapter - Parani-SD 1000 Bluetooth Serial Adapter Single-Pack
Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR Class 1, DC power adapter and battery-pack optional. Includes Stub Antenna. OPA power adapter NOT included.
About the SD1000-00
The Parani SD1000-00 is a Class1 type of Bluetooth Serial Adapter supporting 100 meters of wireless transmit distance. The Parani-SD1000 has an extension option so users can extend the transmit distance up to 1000 meters using optional antennas. It supports Bluetooth v2.0+EDR specification.
Parani SD1000-00 has two battery-pack options. Standard (BPC-G02) or the extended battery pack (BPC-G03). Each can be purchased separately. By these options, Parani SD1000’s portability is more enhanced.
Note: The SD1000 has an option to attach rechargeable battery pack (standard “BPC-G02” & extended “BPC-G03”) for flexible power supply. By default, rechargeable battery packs are not included in the SD1000 package. You can purchase them as optional accessories.
Features of Parani SD1000-00
- Bluetooth Specification v2.0 + EDR
- Provides transparent RS232 serial cable replacement
- Basic Transmit Power : Max. +18dBm, EDR Transmit Power : Max. +6dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity : -88dBm(0.1%BER)
- Supports Bluetooth profiles SPP(Serial Port Profile)
- Interoperability with PDA, laptops etc.
- Supports firmware upgrade via windows-based software(ParaniUpdater)
- Working distance ( In an open field ) : Nom. 100 meters, up to 1000m using patch antenna
- Enhanced portability : standard & extended battery pack options
- Easy to use Windows configuration tool available.
- No external drivers required.
*Includes Stub Antenna
*Does NOT include OPA power adapter
*Does NOT include optional battery pack (BPC-G02 or BPC-G03 can be purchased separately)