Bluetooth Serial Adapter - Parani-SD 1000 Bluetooth Serial Adapter Single-Pack
Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR Class 1, DC power adapter and battery-pack optional. Includes Stub Antenna. OPA power adapter NOT included.
*Includes Stub Antenna
*Does NOT include OPA power adapter
*Does NOT include optional battery pack (BPC-G02 or BPC-G03 can be purchased separately)
The Parani-SD1000 is a Class1 type of Bluetooth Serial Adapter that supports 100 meters of wireless transmit distance by default. The Parani-SD1000 has
an extension option so that users can extend the transmit distance up to 1000 meters using optional antennas. It supports Bluetooth v2.0+EDR specification.
Parani-SD1000 has two battery-pack options, standard (BPC-G02) or extended battery pack (BPC-G03), which can be purchased separately. By these options,
Parani-SD1000’s portability is more enhanced.
Note:The SD1000 has an option to attach rechargeable battery pack (standard “BPC-G02” & extended “BPC-G03”) for flexible power supply. By default,
rechargeable battery packs are not included in the SD1000 package. You can purchase them as optional accessories.
- Bluetooth Specification v2.0 + EDR
- Provides transparent RS232 serial cable replacement
- Basic Transmit Power : Max. +18dBm, EDR Transmit Power : Max. +6dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity : -88dBm(0.1%BER)
- Supports Bluetooth profiles SPP(Serial Port Profile)
- Interoperability with PDA, laptops etc.
- Supports firmware upgrade via windows-based software(ParaniUpdater)
- Working distance ( In an open field ) : Nom. 100 meters, up to 1000m using patch antenna
- Enhanced portability : standard & extended battery pack options
- Easy to use Windows configuration tool available.
- No external drivers required.
Downloads & Datasheets
Bluetooth Serial Adapter - Parani-ESD100B-DC OEM Bluetooth-Serial Module-Class1 with built-in chip antenna