Bluetooth Serial Adapter - Parani-SD 1000 Bluetooth Serial Adapter Single-Pack
The Parani-SD1000 is a Class1 type of Bluetooth Serial Adapter that supports 100 meters of wireless transmit distance by default. The Parani-SD1000 has an extension option so that users can extend the transmit distance up to 1000 meters using optional antennas. It supports Bluetooth v2.0+EDR specification.
Bluetooth Serial Adapter Single-Pack
The Parani SD1000-01 is a Class1 type of Bluetooth Serial Adapter supporting 100 meters of wireless transmit distance by default. However, the Parani SD1000 has extension options so users can extend the transmit distance up to 1000 meters using optional antennas. It supports Bluetooth v2.0+EDR specification.
Additionally, the Sena Parani SD1000 has two battery-pack options: standard (BPC-G02) or extended battery pack (BPC-G03) can be purchased separately to enhance portability. Rechargeable battery packs are not included with the Parani SD1000 package. You can purchase battery packs as optional accessories.
Parani SD1000-01 Features:
- Bluetooth Specification v2.0 + EDR
- Provides transparent RS232 serial cable replacement
- Basic Transmit Power : Max. +18dBm, EDR Transmit Power: Max. +6dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity : -88dBm(0.1%BER)
- Supports Bluetooth profiles SPP(Serial Port Profile)
- Interoperability with PDA, laptops etc.
- Supports firmware upgrade via windows-based software(ParaniUpdater)
- Working distance ( In an open field ) : Nom. 100 meters, up to 1000m using patch antenna
- Enhanced portability : standard & extended battery pack options
- Easy to use Windows configuration tool available.
- No external drivers required.
*Includes Stub Antenna and OPA Power adapter